<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: No Sew Fleece Blanket

Monday, December 12, 2011

No Sew Fleece Blanket

Anyone else tired of the knotted fleece blankets? Need an easy handmade gift idea? I spotted this braided edge tutorial on Pinterest and I think it's so much classier than the knots!


 This is for a single layer of fleece, but I wanted to see if it would work for two layers. (She does have a newer tutorial for two layers, but I like the look of using the original tutorial and using 2 layers instead of one.)

Here's how it looks for me! I'm purposely not showing very much since I'm making it as a gift for someone who is probably reading this ;)



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home