<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Nightstand Makeover

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nightstand Makeover

Wowzers long time no post!
I have a little furniture makeover to share with you today! Here's the side by side comparison of the before and after.
I bought the nightstand for $10 at a thrift store. I primed it first then used a light cream paint that I found at our local Re-Store. I used a mini sponge roller to apply the paint.
 I happened to find a navy and white fabric box in the perfect size to use as a drawer at a thrift shop!

The updated knobs are from Home Depot. I adore the vintage look of them!
I  cheated a bit for the top of the dresser. It has an inset space that had a piece of ugly board that was not original to the piece. I kept debating what to put as the top and used it with an open top for far too long, so instead I used my great grandma's suitcase. It's almost a perfect fit!
The lamp is also from our local ReStore!
Now if only we could find a nightstand for my husband's side of the bed. He's has old plastic drawers that he has been using since college.

Our bedroom looks so much better than when we first moved in. There are still things to finish like trim and curtains! Never ending projects! I can't wait to share more with you!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home