<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: I Heart Faces - A Touch of Sun Challenge

Monday, September 19, 2011

I Heart Faces - A Touch of Sun Challenge

This week's challenge theme over at I Heart Faces is "A Touch of Sun". I knew the perfect photo right away!

I took engagement photos for friends of mine recently and this is probably my favorite one. The way they are going in for a kiss. Their hands held. The way the setting sun is so magical. Two people that God put together - deeply in love and perfect for each other.


{love and light are beautiful things}


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At September 19, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Cecily R said...

Beautiful flare!!

http://tinyurl.com/3qpen7p

 
At September 19, 2011 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Yellow Suitcase Studio said...

@Cecily R
Thank you!

 
At September 19, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome sun flare!

 
At September 20, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Allix Ruby said...

so precious!! p.s. I adore your logo...love it!

 
At September 20, 2011 at 12:31 PM , Anonymous Carmen said...

This is gorgeous!

 
At September 20, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Yellow Suitcase Studio said...

Wow! Thank you all! Seriously, you are making my day :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home