<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Sanding, Spray Paint, and Love

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sanding, Spray Paint, and Love

 They do wonders!

I got this beautiful chair from my in-laws basement. I had been looking around for a chair that I could use in the craft room. This one is perfect. I love the curves and the details on the front legs and spindles!

{before}

Next it got a good sanding and clean up. Then a coat of primer. In retrospect I think I should have used more primer.
{this is the type of primer I used}

{All primed! This would have made a beauty of a white chair.}

Guess what color I painted it? If you guessed yellow you are the winner! I used the same summer squash yellow as in my painted peg board.

 {yellow and this chair were meant to be}

{this chair and I were meant to be}

{this was taking by my sister along with the one that I am in above}

I can't wait to show you more pics from a photo shoot that we used this chair in!

Have you made over anything using spray paint?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home