<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: I Heart Faces - Pink Challenge

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Heart Faces - Pink Challenge

This week's I Heart Faces challenge is pink in honor of breast cancer awareness month! I had the perfect session for this the other day. Sweet little Bailey :) She was a lovely model for me!

{Loved all of her faces!}


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous Kristal said...

awwwww, so precious :)

 
At October 24, 2011 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Yellow Suitcase Studio said...

@Kristal

Thanks for your comment Kristal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home