<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Freebie: Printable "Spread the Love" Canning Labels

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Freebie: Printable "Spread the Love" Canning Labels

I've got a free printable for you today! I've been working on some canning this week so I thought I'd share some canning labels I made!


These would be great for gifts (Christmas is coming) and wedding favors!

There are "Spread the Love" ones and blank ones so you can write whatever you'd like on them. Simply print, cut, and put it between the lid and the screw top of a regular mouthed mason jar. You could also hole punch it and tie it to the jar.

Spread the Love Free Printable Canning Labels

Enjoy!

For non-commercial use only.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home