<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: 10,000 Photos

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10,000 Photos

Hi friends! I'm feeling a bit sentimental today. I hit a milestone with my current camera over the weekend - 10,000 photos. Well, if you want to get technical 9,999 photos since that's all the counter goes up to.

That's a lot of photos! And if a photo says a thousand words... just kidding that's too many zeros for me.

I had no clue I hit this mark until transferring files. I freaked out a little bit when I saw two folders and the numbers starting from 1. I was like oh no what did I do to my camera. YIKES. Then a sigh of relief when I realized it's just because the camera doesn't go past 9,999. Silly me.

I started thinking today about all the things my camera and I have seen over the past 9 months; the good, the meh, and the delete right away photos I've taken. I keep discovering and learning new things with it. It's a journey. Here's to the next 10,000 and countless 10,000's after that! I can't wait! Bring it on.

P.S. My sister hit the same milestone with her camera over the weekend too! What are the odds of that?!?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Angela said...

Congrats! I own one of those photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home